You move into the same living space. It's gonna be great. But then she goes through his stuff and says, "Umm. That's gettin tossed.".
Here's the things that go most often according to Female First.
1. Clothes. As in, she goes through your closet and throws out your favorite t-shirts just because they have a few HOLES in them.
2. Magazine collections. Although, if you're holding onto old porno mags, it's probably time to modernize your smut-watching anyway.
3. Old hobby stuff, like model airplanes.
4. Old CDs and DVDs she doesn't like.
5. Your sofa when you first move in together, because her sofa is nicer . . . even though it's not nearly as comfortable.
6. Sports memorabilia.
7. Artwork she doesn't like.
8. Your ripped-up, old computer chair.
9. Your sound system, because it takes up too much space.
10. Weights or any fitness equipment you never use.