Turkish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry rescued a young brown bear after he was discovered to be intoxicated and disoriented.
The wildlife officials determined he was intoxicated after ingesting large amounts of hallucinogenic honey. The honey, known as "mad honey," contains grayanotoxin, a neurotoxin that produces hallucinogenic effects when consumed by mammals.
Don't worry, he's in good hands and will eventually be let back into the wild. They're currently looking for fun names for their visitor!