Working at a job that you love is very important for most people. For some though working at a job the most important thing is the salary!
Glassdoor did a survey asking people what they consider about a job they want to work at. The survey revealed that 68% said that salary and compensation is one the biggest considerations when applying for a job.
Glassdoor then took the feedback from the survey and have now came out with what jobs are the highest paying jobs in America and well, here's the top ten
- Physician - Median Base Salary: $187,876
- Pharmacy Manager - $149,064
- Patent Lawyer - $139,273
- Medical Science Liaison - $132,842
- Pharmacist - $125,847
- Enterprise Architect - $112,560
- Physician Assistant - $112,529
- Applications Development Manager - $112,045
- R&D Manger - $111,905
- Corporate Controller - $110,855
(click here for all 25)