Where else better to go than Nashville for spring break! There's live music, good food, and lots of local shops on every corner. What more could you ask for?
Since the weather in Tennessee is never predictable...we've created two lists for you so that you'll have a spring break packed with fun whether it's cold or warm outside!
If it's cold outside...
- It may be cold outside, but it's always warm inside Opryland Hotel! Take a tour around one of Nashville's most popular venue's, where there's always something to do!
- Love live music? You have to check out the music scene on Broadway. Hop on down to any of the many popular bars like Rippy's, Tootsie's, and Acme and have a good drink while enjoying the local music!
- Every week there are new one-of-a-kind shows popping up at the legendary Grand Ole Opry and the mother church of music, The Ryman. Check out their full schedule HERE + their tour schedule HERE!
- Music City Indoor Karting is a completely indoor go-karting center where you can enjoy fast go-karting in an indoor, safe environment! They also have Blacklight Mini Golf and much more. Check out their website HERE!
- The Predators are the pride of Nashville, and currently in season! No trip is complete without seeing Nashville's favorite sport! Get event times + ticket info HERE!
If it's warm outside...
- Treetop Adventure Park is opening up at Nashville Shore and are doing special "Swing Break" specials! Check out the new park HERE!
- When it's warm outside, Cheekwood is the place to go! Enjoy the 1930s extraordinary estate featuring a botanic garden, woodland sculpture trail, and art museum. Learn more about Cheekwood + purchase tickets HERE!
- As the Athens of the south, stopping by and checking out the Parthenon while visiting Nashville is a MUST! Check out more photos + everything they have to offer HERE!
Think that we missed anything? Just let us know! We'd love to hear what your favorite spot in Nashville is for spring break!