It's that time of year again, Daylight Savings Time. Don't stress changing your clock right away when the time changes at 2am, instead think of all of the things you are going to do in Nashville with your extra hour of daylight!
Here's our list of the 15 things we'll be doing with an extra hour of sunlight:
- Soak up some sun down at Centennial Park. There's no better way to enjoy living in the Athens of the South than by having a picnic on the lawn of the Parthenon!
- Take a stroll through the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. If you live in Nashville and haven't stopped by here yet, you are truly missing out! It is a sight that all music lovers enjoy!
- Take a tour of one of the MANY local breweries right here in Nashville! Check out a full list of all breweries in Nashville + get tour schedules on Nashville Brewers Website!
- Relax at Riverfront Park. We live in a beautiful city, why not take a few minutes of your day to soak up the sun and breathe in fresh air at the park?!
- Check out Love Circle. Music City's lovers lane is the BEST place to view overlooking the city.
- Take a hike at Radnor Lake Natural Area. Located in South Nashville, this is one trail that is suitable for all hikers, even beginners!
- Take a hot yoga class. Inner Light Yoga is new to Nashville and they have classes for all levels, even beginners!
- Plan a trip out to Arlington Vineyards. Take an hour (or two) and enjoy the rolling hills, beautiful scenery, and great wine!
- Wake up early and head to the Nashville Farmer's Market. Enjoy the delicious, fresh produce and support your local farmers!
- Take a scenic drive through Warner Park. Roll the windows down and enjoy the view!
- Sit down at eat BBQ on the patio at Edley's BBQ, because what's more Nashville than that?!
Think we missed something on our list? Let us know what you'll be doing with your extra hour of sunlight!