Have you ever wanted to be the one saying "I'm going to Disney!" Well, now you can. Mostly because these 42 travel tips or 'hacks' will be the thing you help you get there in the cheapest possible way!
Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady who put this list together, we now are planning our next trip!
- Kids under 3, don't need a ticket
- Buy Disney gift cards at Target, use your REDcard and save 5% instantly
- Shop Costco for discounted tickets and travel packages
- Go in January or September - when crows are much smaller and milder weather
- Go over your birthday - you can get a free button to celebrate, first Disney visit, or other special occasion.
- Eat a sit-down meal at lunch instead of dinner. - Lunch is always cheaper!
- Want a character meal? Do it at breakfast and save 35%
- Split meals - they always have HUGE plates for small people - split them!
- Bring your own drinks and snacks
- Don't buy bottled water in the park
- Purchase your rental for a stroller online BEFORE you get to the park
- Or just skip stroller rentals altogether and buy a cheap one
- Avoid standing in line a second time with Disney's free Rider Switch Pass
- Set your alarm for 7 AM exactly 30 days before your trip for FastPass+ reservations at Disney World
- Set your lock screen to your FastPass+ Schedule to save battery
- Save 29% off main entrance prices with a Southern California CityPASS.
- NERVER buy tickets from Craigslist or eBay.
- Book your Disney vacation through an airline.
Want even more tips? Check out the full list here.