Girl Suffers Third Degree Burns From Making Homemade Slime

One of the big things right now is slime making. There are so many videos on YouTube that kids are watching because it's very easy and fun to make. They are even showing kids how to make it in school. One girl is wanting kids out there to know be very careful trying to make the homemade slime.

Kathleen, like any other kid, would watch the videos on how to make the slime, but one video actually cost her a trip to the hospital. Kathleen suffered third-degree burns after one of the homemade slime recipes instructed her to use borax, a cleaning chemical used in detergent. 

Kathleen's mom says she played with the slime every day for several weeks and claims doctors told her the burn was a chemical reaction from one of the ingredients.


 

title

Content Goes Here