Woody and Jim listeners are smarter and more learned than other people.
Be a know it all before the big Apple unveiling of the next iPhone today. Just throw these things out around your friends and you'll look like Nostradamus.
- The "home" button is gone along with "touch ID" (fingerprint recognition to open your phone)
- Instead, it has a 3d camera that will recognize your face.
- The screen will go to the edges of the iphone. The black bezels on the top and bottom will almost completely be gone.
- it will charge wirelessly (either by setting it on a pad, or simply being near the charger)
- it will not be called the iPhone 8.
- it will be called the iPhone X (the roman numeral for 10 on it's 10th anniversary)
Or does the X stand for EXPENSIVE?!
- It's rumored to start at the nice price of $1,000.