Someone brought home these holiday snacks yesterday. And they said to me, “have some puppy chow .”
I looked at them like they had two heads. I asked, “why would I eat dog food.” They warned me to not give it to the dog. Now I was even more confused.
They said all maybe you know it by one of its other names. Have you ever had...
- Muddy buddies
- Monkey munch
- Muddy munch
- Reindeer chow
Many people say puppy chow comes from Minnesota. But I’m gonna need some paper work to back that up. The people that brought it to me were from Cohoes,NY and Houston, TX.
Looking to make this delightful blend of crunch, chocolate, peanut butter, and more? Here’s ingredients
- 1 (12 oz) box rice chex cereal could also use corn
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chipscould also use dark choco, milk choco, etc.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2 lb) bag powdered sugar or less to
and a good recipe.