Madam Tussauds Nashville is offering a once in a lifetime experience to have a sleepover with your friends inside the wax museum with all the incredibly life-like figures. Dance around Beyonce or Carrie Underwood. Compare tight pants with Luke Bryan. Tell Justin Timberlake all your innermost feels.
Booking for the Nashville location and all the other Museums will start at 11PM CT on March 28.
If you're lucky enough to get it, here's what your night includes:
- VIP entry for each guest to Madame Tussauds on the night of their stay.
- A one-night stay at Madame Tussauds New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, Nashville or Washington D.C. for up to four people.
- Dinner, snacks and a breakfast basket.
- A private “Selfie-Butler” to ensure guests and their friends stay looking fierce.
- Behind-the-scenes look at how Madame Tussauds artists make their magic!
- Goodie bag of Booking.com and Madame Tussauds swag.
No word on the cost.
Here's a slide show of Woody and Jim being idiots inside Madame Tussauds at Opry Mills.