Don't ask me how we're just now finding out about this, but apparently Britney Spears literally burned her gym to the ground [on accident, of course].
It happened six months ago, when she left two candles burning in her home-gym. The family had to evacuate, and a crew of firefighters had to put out the flames.
"I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM!!!!! By the Grace of God, the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt," she said in an Instagram post.
This isn't the first time Brit has done something like this, either.
Glad she's okay, though. We stan for life.