It’s time for the reveal of Trader Joe’s annual holiday items and according to the Inside Trader Joe's podcast there are 473 products being introduced with 66 of them totally new and one of them with a “boozy” feature. People has a list of nine sweet treats that stand out that are worth checking out in their opinion.
- Handmade Candy Cane with Cocoa Center – made with peppermint oil, tapioca syrup and red radish for the bright red color filled with a cocoa crème-filling.
- Boozy Macarons – the Parisian-style tan macarons are flavored with rum, the orange are flavored with Cointreau and the purple with French XO brandy. The spirits are stirred in the batter for a “boozy” treat.
- Mini Chocolate Mousse Desserts – these combine a shortbread base with chocolate mousse, dark chocolate ganache and a sprinkle topping. They come frozen but just defrost them in the fridge and serve.
- Mini Hold The Cone! Peppermint-Flavored Ice Cream Cones – a favorite returning item, these are chocolate-lined cones filled with pink-tinted peppermint ice cream so the ice cream can’t leak out from the bottom.
- Astounding Multi-Flavor Joe Joe's – assorted sandwich cookies in four varieties including Peanut Butter with milk chocolate coating and dark chocolate drizzle, Vanilla with ginger-infused white chocolate coating and ginger cookie sprinkles, Double Chocolate with dark chocolate coating and milk chocolate drizzle and Candy Cane with dark chocolate coating and peppermint sprinkles.
- English Toffee with Nuts – a large canister of buttery toffee with almond and cashew pieces, coated in chocolate and covered with chopped nuts.
- Mini Peppermint Meringues – meringues that melt in your mouth made with sugar, egg whites, peppermint pieces and natural flavors.
- Jingle Jangle – A returning snack mix with pretzels covered in milk, dark and white chocolate, dark chocolate-covered caramel popcorn, dark chocolate-covered Joe Joe’s cookie pieces, milk chocolate pieces with a red candy coating and dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Jingle Jangle Pretzel Twists – a brand-new item, pretzel twists that combine a peanut butter candy coating with candy-covered milk chocolate pieces and Joe Joe’s cookie pieces.