Nashville's largest Food and Drink Festival is celebrating 15 years at Public Square Park on June 17th, 2017!
The Nissan Taste of Music City is an all-inclusive food tasting event with a one price admission. Attendees have the opportunity to enjoy tastings from some of the area's best restaurants along with some of Nashville's local beverage flavors including Hap & Harry’s, Heroes Vodka, Stonehaus Vineyards, Old Hickory and more.
Attendees also have the opportunity to watch and learn from some of the Nashville's top chefs as they cook on-site and provide demonstrations for attendees to enjoy. Come out and enjoy the food and beverage samples this summer along with music from local artists and keep the fun going!
- Tickets will be available at the door (if not sold out). Cash ONLY
- Tickets will $69 + tax after midnight on 6.17
- Online tickets will cut off at NOON on Saturday 6.18.2016
- This is an all ages event. Only 21+ receive an event wristband and tasting cup.
- You must have valid photo ID with ticket for entry
- No outside food or beverage allowed
- Please drink responsibly--over indulgence will not be tolerated