Looking for something to do this Labor Day weekend in the music city?!
Real Country Taping - Downtown Nashville - August 28, 29 + September 2, 5
- Be an audience member and see a free show! More details here.
Zoovie Night - Nashville Zoo - August 31
- See Zootopia AT the zoo! More details here.
Free Ice Cream Sandwiches - Makready Libations & Liberation - August 31
- No explanation needed! More details here.
6th Annual Labor Day Parade - Cumberland Park - September 1
- More details here.
InterNASHional Food Crawl - Multiple Locations - September 1
- Explore international restaurants and markets throughout Nashville's most diverse neighborhoods! More details here.
Zzzoofari Slumber - Nashville Zoo - September 1
- Family fun at the zoo and you even get to camp! More details here.
Old School BBQ Fest - Riverfront Park - September 2
- Music, food and more, right on the water! More details here.
Fireworks - Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort - September 2
- No summer holiday is complete without fireworks! More details here.
John Merritt Classic Weekend - Multiple Locations - August 31 - September 2
- So many activities to celebrate Tennessee State University! More details here.
Shakespeare in the Park: A Midsummer Night's Dream - Centennial Park - Through September 9
- Enjoy a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream for free! More details here.