Etsy’s trend expert,Dayna Isom Johnson, said to be on the lookout for these 90's trends making their way back to fashion!
1. Butterfly ClipsApparently, Etsy has seen a 400% increase in searches for butterfly clips over the last year - except the new ones will be more realistic-looking and less sparkly (BOOO)
2. Fanny PacksIf you've been to any festival this summer (looking at you, Bonnaroo), you probably saw upgraded versions of the 90's classic. However, kids these days call them belt bags instead.
3. WindbreakersYoung celebrities like Hailey Baldwin and Malia Obama have been seen wearing them and searches for them on Etsy have gone up by 27%
4. Shell NecklacesThis one surprises me, I thought (and hoped) that it something that died in the 90's/early 2000's...searches for handmade shell necklaces have increased by 5000% WOW!
5. Glasses ChainsThey used to be used for functionality and now they're a fashion piece!
6. "Mom" JeansThose jeans your mom used to wear that you always thought went up too high are now IN STYLE! Now's your time to shine, mom!
7. Denim SkirtsI literally just got ride of my jean skirts a few years ago...just in time for them to be back on trend.
It's like deja vu!