Obviously, social distancing has its benefits. However, it will also take a negative toll on some and those people need our help now more than ever. Check out some of the ways you can help your fellow Tennesseans below.
- United Way Greater Nashville's COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Children of Restaurant Employees: a national nonprofit that grants support to food and beverage service employees with children, who are faced with life-altering circumstances
- One Fair Wage:The Emergency Coronavirus Tipped and Service Worker Support Fund provides cash assistance to service employees who need the money to survive
- Another Round, Another Rally Fund: offering $500 relief grants to hospitality workers
- Round up your Grubhub bill to be donated to the Grubhub Community Relief Fund
- The United States Bartender's Guild National Charity Foundation: offering philanthropic grants for members and non-members
- Life Your Spirits Fund: created by the National Restaurant Association Educational Fund to raise money for food service workers impacted by the pandemic
- ROC Relief: providing resources and financial assistance to restaurant workers
PURCHASE A SHIRT:
- Rocket Shirts has created a "Here For Good" t-shirt. $10 from every purchase will be donated to a local small business of your choice
- Nashville is the Reason is donating a portion of the proceeds from their t-shirts to the MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
- Buy a gift card to your favorite restaurant or small business. Check out a list of local businesses HERE.
- Foster an animal! Many shelters will be closed during this time, which means the pups and kitties need a place to go.
- Order take-out or delivery from your favorite local restaurants. Check out a list HERE.
- Offer to get groceries or other supplies for those at high risk
- Tip a local bartender through "Tip the Industry". Click HERE for more info