With the COVID-19 keeping everyone indoors, we can all agree life is changing. With changes comes a need for more knowledge. Just in time for everyone to be indoors, with businesses shutting their doors, we have time on our hands. Why not spend it learning.
Ivy League colleges Princeton, Harvard and more have a huge list of classes you can start today for free. Check out the list below.
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale
- Introduction to Computer Science, Harvard
- American Capitalism: A History, Cornell
- Introduction to Marketing, University of Pennsylvania
- Economics of Money and Banking, Columbia
- The Computing Technology Inside Your Cell Phone, Cornell
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Princeton
- Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health, Harvard
- Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content, University of Pennsylvania
- Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity, University of Pennsylvania
- Machine Learning, Brown
See more classes here.