There's nothing like keeping our brain challenged. This may mean doing puzzles, learning different languages and something as simple as playing match. These activities keep our brain sharp and developing. Check out a few brainteasers to get your brain going!
- If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye?
- A sundial has the fewest moving parts of any timepiece. Which has the most?
- How can 8+8=4?
- If you have me, you want to share me. But if you share me, you don't have me. What am I?
- I am heavy and hard to pick up, but backwards I am not. What am I?
- A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days, and leaves on Friday. How is this possible?
- Turn me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I?
- You're in a dark room with a candle, a wood stove, and a gas lamp. You only have one match, so what do you light first?
- A woman stands on one side of a river, her dog on the other. There is no bridge. The woman calls her dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet. How did the dog do it?
- What is unusual about the following words: revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven?
- Beauty, because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
- An hourglass.
- If you're thinking in terms of time. 8 a.m. plus 8 more hours equals 4 p.m.
- A secret.
- A ton, which is equal to 2,000 pounds and spelled backwards is N-O-T.
- His horse's name is Friday.
- The number 8. On its side, it looks like an infinity sign. Cut in half, it looks like two zeros.
- The match.
- The river was frozen.
- If you take the first letter of each word and place it at the end, it'll spell the same word backwards.
Get more puzzles here.