As well all know, fans aren't allowed at Nissan Stadium for games currently, BUT our Tennessee Titans have a way you can be there for the home opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars on September 20.
The Titans are now allowing fans the opportunity to buy a cutout to be displayed in the stands. The cutouts will be placed in end zone sections for the Titans-Jaguars game. All of the net proceeds from these purchases will benefit the Tennessee Titans Foundation. Limited quantities are available and you can purchase one through Friday, August 28th at 5 p.m.
Of course there are some guidelines when submitting your photo according to tennesseetitans.com:
- Upload your high resolution image to have your cutout in Nissan Stadium on gameday.
- For best results, have a friend take a photo of you (no selfies, please), and use the rear-facing camera on your phone.
- Find good lighting and face it – make sure the light is not behind you.
- Face the camera and capture your waist up.
- Hold the phone vertically to take the photograph (we recommend standing 4-6 ft away from the camera).
- Keep your arms at your side and do not cover your face.
- You may hold a football-related sign or prop, but make sure to keep it inside your body width.
- For best results, take the photo at eye-level.
- Only one fan per photo.
The Tennessee Titans reserve the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Tennessee Titans will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.