So you know those annoying silica gel packets that are used in literally everything you order from Amazon? (or anywhere, for that matter). Well, STOP throwing them away. Turns out there's some handy uses for them.
1. Pack a wet cell phone in a Ziploc bag with a few packets overnight to dry out your phone
2. Stuff a packet in a salt shaker to un-clump your salt and make it easier to shake out.
3. Tape a packet inside a bag of chips to keep fresh longer
4. Keep pictures safe in storage by placing a packet or two in the container with them.
5. Throw a wet swimsuit in a Ziploc bag with some gel packets to dry it in hours
6. Unfog a windshield.