Capitalizing on her "Cash Me Ousside" fame from Dr. Phil, Danielle Bregoli is going on tour.
Apparently, on this "tour", she'll be lip-syncing and insulting the audience at select venues for $50,000 a pop. And they're SOLD OUT. And by the way, that's not a joke. She will lip-sync and insult the audience. And you pay for it.
Anyway, her tour rider has leaked...that's the list of backstage demands. And it is OUT OF CONTROL. Most artists require things like water, energy drinks, warm towels, etc.
But the "Cash Me Ousside" girl? No, no. She needs much more than that.
Danielle's tour rider contains:
- 3 fidget spinners
- 4 large Domino's pizzas (FOUR!?!?!)
- 5 white tank tops, but no Hanes brand
- 50" TV with Netflix and a DVD player for watching Paris Hilton in House of Wax
- A fruit platter with no pineapple
- A $750 per deim and $3,000 in personal security, plus she must stay at a 4-star or higher hotel
And, just to remind you...she's making FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS to lip-sync and insult her audience.
But hopefully she'll at least lip-sync to this and make it all worth it.