Girl Scout Cookies are a favorite by many. I know I always get excited to order my Samoas every year!
Now there's a more indulgent way to enjoy those delicious treats. Pair your favorite cookie with a beer that will compliment the flavor notes! (I really made Girl Scout Cookies sound super fancy there, didn't I?)
CraftBeer.com's list of pairings go like this:
- Thin Mints should be paired with a dry stout.
- Samoas (my favorite) goes with a German-style doppelbock.
- Try your Tagalongs with a Belgian-style quadrupel.
- Trefoils are great with an English pale ale.
- If you like Savannah Smiles then you should eat them with a glass of Berliner-style Weisse.
- Those Do-Si-Dos are amazing alongside a glass of American brown ale.
If none of these make sense to you then do what I do and eat any of them with a tall glass of red wine. *classy*