Olivia Rodrigo started her first headlining tour at the start of this month and she's decided to add an extra experience to her already amazing concert experience-- the "Sour" Tour Bus Pop-Up.
Select cities will get the opportunity to also check out her pop-up experience while she's on tour. The "Sour" Tour Bus is equipped with Olivia merch, a Dickies embroidery station, a photobooth, and a yearbook Instagram Reel area that's got a prom theme.
There are only a few stops with this special experience and Nashville is one of them! Here are the dates:
- April 26 & 27 — Radio City Music Hall in New York, New York
- May 6 & May 7 — The Met Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- May 10 — Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee
- May 12 — 713 Music Hall in Houston, Texas
- May 14 — Pavilion At Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas
- May 17 — Arizona Federal Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona
- May 18 — The Rady Shell At Jacobs Park in San Diego, California
- May 21 — Santa Barbara Bowl in Santa Barbara, California
- May 24 & May 25 — Greek Theater in Los Angeles, California
- May 27 — Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California