Have you ever been drinking a hard seltzer and thought "wow, I wish there was more Holy Water in this"? Perfect, Sacred Seltzer's got your back!
The hard seltzer is 95% real Holy Water that was "blessed according to official Catholic procedure on March 31st, 2022, in Los Angeles County, California." The other 5% is alcohol. You can grab some limited-edition Sacred Seltzer in Mango, Cherry, and Lime flavor.