Cheesecake Factory's menu currently has over 400 reviews on Good Reads website. The 21-page menu has an average of 4.3 stars on the website, which means it has a higher rating than "The Great Gatsby."
Here's a glimpse into some of the ridiculous reviews of The Cheesecake Factory's menu:
- "bloated, overwhelming, and deeply bizarre (as with the interior decorating), one begins to wonder what the chefs do in the kitchen with all the single-dish ingredients that are used in items no one is ever going to order. there is a rice-paper wrapping in a Vietnamese-style eggroll that is used only in that one dish. and who is going to order that? who goes to cheesecake factory and orders Vietnamese eggrolls? what is wrong with you?" -- Two Stars from Jaymz
- "why the hell is this on goodreads" -- Lina
- "when comparing this menu to other artworks, fewer pieces have such rubbery, genre bending moments like the cheesecake factory menu. i was gripped by the nashville hot chicken nuggets, but the thai chicken pasta was a moving chapter that leaves a humming vibration in the root of a person’s soul. orange chicken and lasagne verde on the same menu? it’s pure, entropic chaos as the natural forces of the universe intended. -- 5 stars from Aaron Martinez
- "Iconic. That is all." -- 5 stars from Caitlin
- "Shakespeare's been real quiet since this came out" -- 5 stars from Absolute Jester