An 8-year-old survived getting attacked by a cobra by biting it to death.
The young boy, Deepak, was playing in the backyard of his house when a poisonous cobra bit him on his hand and wrapped itself around him.
“I was in great pain. As the reptile didn’t budge when I tried to shake it off, I bit it hard twice. It all happened in a flash," he said.
He was rushed to the hospital and given anti-snake venom. Luckily the bite he got was a dry bite, meaning there wasn't any venom in the snake's fangs at the time of the bite. According to local snake expert, Qaiser Hussain, a dry bite is very rare. The boy was extremely lucky!