Noah Received Life-Saving Treatment at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital

Two years ago, six-year-old Noah Kelly, received treatment for life-threatening electrical burns over the majority of his body at the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. 

"Six-year-old Noah Kelly finished Bible study at his Nashville church and asked to play soccer outside with his friends before heading home.

The electricity had been out at the church on that Saturday in July 2016, and the group had hoped that the electric company would arrive to fix the problem before the steamy day ended.

Noah’s mom, Rufta Aron, stood by the open door, waiting for Noah to finish playing. As she said goodbye to friends, Noah reached inside a bush to retrieve the soccer ball and touched a live electrical wire. One second. One touch. Lives forever changed."

To learn more about Noah's incredible road to recovery, click here.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content