It's officially March, so you know what that means right? Spring is right around the corner which also means that we're about to see a ton of wildflowers blooming around the I.E.
All the rain we've had lately has a lot of people thinking that we'll have another "superbloom".
According to the Press Enterprise, here's a list of the best places to catch the wildflower superblooms.
- Diamond Valley Lake: 2325 Searl Parkway, Hemet
- Oak Glen Preserve: 39611 Oak Glen Road, Oak Glen
- Crafton Hills: Sand Canyon Road, Yucaipa
- Harford Springs Reserve: 21470 Gavilan Rd, Perris
- Walker Canyon: Trailhead is at Lake Street and Walker Canyon Road, Lake Elsinore
- Claremont Hills Wilderness Park: 4031 N Mills Ave, Claremont
- San Dimas Canyon: 512 Sycamore Canyon Rd., San Dimas
- Chino Hills State Park: Bane Canyon Road entrance is at 4721 Sapphire Road, Chino Hills; discovery center is at 4500 Carbon Canyon Road, Brea
For the full SoCal list click here.