Kids Are Getting Seriously Hurt Participating in the "Hot Water Challenge"

posted by Savannah - 

Parents, you need to be aware of the "Hot Water Challenge" -- the latest viral trend that dares kids to throw boiling water on themselves. 

15-year-old Kyland Clark of Indianapolis, Indiana suffered severe burns and was hospitalized for one week after his friend threw boiling water on him while he was asleep.  The two had been watching YouTube videos of the challenge earlier. 

“My skin just fell off my chest, and then I looked in the mirror and I had skin falling off here and, on my face,” Clark told Fox 59.

Another variation of the challenge has kids drinking the boiling water.
One 8-year-old little girl from Florida actually lost her life as a result of doing this. 

To any kids reading this -- please, don't take part in this. It's not funny and it's not worth it.

Savannah

Savannah

Want to know more about Savannah? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 1075 The River! Read more

title

Content Goes Here